PO Box 6798
Email : email@example.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We will collect data before, during and after you book and use any of our services. This includes things like:
– Names, addresses and contact information of the person(s) placing an order with us.
– Names, addresses and contact information of the person(s) using our services.
– Details and notes taken relevant to the service provided to help us perform our work.
If you e-mail us or send us messages via social media, these messages are stored within our email system or social media accounts. These messages are stored for as long as practicable to allow us to provide you with better future services.
How data is collected
The majority of our data is collected directly from you. For example, if you fill out a form for us online or tell us face to face, via the telephone, via email or message service.
The data we collect is solely for the purpose of providing you with a service you have ordered or had ordered for you.
Any other uses for your data are intended to help provide you with a better customer service experience.
We are also required by law to collect and store certain information relating to any order you place with us.
Who we share your data with
We take your privacy very seriously. We do not sell your data to third party organisations. There are a few instances where some of your data may be shared with third parties to allow us to provide our services to you. This is generally limited to:
– Other vendors hired by you to perform duties related to your wedding day (Information shared includes name, addresses, event specifics and in some case email address / mobile number).
– Law enforcement and legal requirements. We will provide data to law enforcement agencies if issued with a court order to do so.
How long we retain your data
Most data we collect is retained indefinitely. This is to allow us to provide a better service to you as a customer in the event that you contact us again in the future.
We are also legally obliged to store some data for a minimum amount of time, for example sales order records, payment records etc.
What rights you have over your data
You may request a copy of any data we store about you and we will comply with any requests as per Australian Law. This data will usually only contain your contact details and specifics related to your wedding day.
How this will affect you
We collect, store and process your data in such a way that should have no negative effect on you as an individual. However, if you would like any clarification please contact us directly.
Third party links